Please refer to Dermaki’s pros only section – Micro Treatments section for full instructions.
- Reduces facial sagging for more contoured skin
- Restructures skin by increasing dermal density
- Decreases roughness for smoother appearing skin
- Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles Offers anti-inflammatory properties
- High in anti-oxidants
- High in beta-carotene, the precursor to Vitamin A
- anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial properties.
- Minimizes the Appearance of Pores.
- prevents collagen deterioration and improves the structure, organization, and quality of collagen, all of which are associated with a firmer, smoother complexion
- matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) increase
- behaves as a strong anti-oxidant that reduces the damage by reactive oxygen species (ROS) as well as lipid peroxidation.
- assists with type I collagen synthesis and boosts PLOD1 levels, which contributes to protein quality, while reducing carbamylation, the degradation of protein, which “may be considered a hallmark of aging”.
Promotes firmer appearance of face, neck, and décolleté
- Boosts the synthesis of collagen
- Reduces the deterioration of collagen
- Improves the quality of collagen
- Prevents the degradation of matrix proteins, like collagen and elastin
Dermaki-Plex is a Proprietary Blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide and Amino Acid Complex, Hydrolyzed Botanicals, Plant Growth Factors and Aloe Hydrosols.
Soothing Serum Ingredients:
Proprietary Blend Hydrolyzed Botanicals and Plant Growth Factors.
Sensitive Face and Body Bar Ingredients:
Palm Oil (renewable sourced), Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea Oil, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide).