Dermaki-Plex – Micro-Needling, Micro-Channeling, Ultrasound Serum and an amazing advanced Anti-Aging and Inflammation Serum too. Can be mixed with all types of skin and facials.
Please refer to Dermaki’s pros only section – Micro Treatments section for full instructions.
Dermaki-Plex is a Proprietary Blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide and Amino Acid Complex, Hydrolyzed Botanicals, Plant Growth Factors and Aloe Hydrosols.
- Reduces facial sagging for more contoured skin
- Restructures skin by increasing dermal density
- Decreases roughness for smoother appearing skin
- Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles Offers anti-inflammatory properties
- High in antioxidants
- High in beta-carotene, the precursor to Vitamin A
- anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial properties.
- Minimizes the Appearance of Pores.
- prevents collagen deterioration and improves the structure, organization, and quality of collagen, all of which are associated with a firmer, smoother complexion
- matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) increase
- behaves as a strong antioxidant that reduces the damage by reactive oxygen species (ROS) as well as lipid peroxidation.
- assists with type I collagen synthesis and boosts PLOD1 levels, which contributes to protein quality, while reducing carbamylation, the degradation of protein, which “may be considered a hallmark of aging”.
Promotes firmer appearance of face, neck, and décolleté
- Boosts the synthesis of collagen
- Reduces the deterioration of collagen
- Improves the quality of collagen
- Prevents the degradation of matrix proteins, like collagen and elastin
For Aging, Acne Scarring and Pigmentation. Should not be used with active acne. Is also great for ultrasound facials. Works great with Micro-needling, Micro-channeling and ultrasound machines. Finally, a serum that gives you proper slip and no drag.
Ingredients Explained Further:
What are Hydrolyzed Botanicals?
Hydrolysis, or the process by which collagen becomes hydrolyzed collagen, is a chemical process that breaks proteins down into their smaller parts — the amino acids or peptides. Therefore, in the supplement or skincare world, it’s not uncommon to see the label hydrolyzed collagen used interchangeably with “collagen peptides” — both refer to the more easily dissolvable form of collagen protein.
Collagen is a protein abundantly found in your body, naturally.
Hydrolyzed collagen (also known as collagen peptides) is collagen that’s been broken down into more easily dissolvable amino acids.
The less your skin is having to work to break down and move stuff out the less irritated your skin will be.
Growth Factors – Any of a group of proteins that stimulate the growth of specific tissues. Growth factors play an important role in promoting cellular differentiation and cell division, and they occur in a wide range of organisms, including insects, amphibians, humans, and plants. Dermaki chooses to find growth factors that occur naturally in nature, so we get ours from plants. There is lots of research that is controversial overusing human growth factors over plants. We saw that human growth factors can be stronger than plants, but we make up the difference with peptides and amino acids. This allows us to keep up with the strength of human growth factors yet stay true to nature.
Peptides and Peptide Complex
Peptide complexes are compounds that are designed to make use of a chain of amino acids to create and release protein to nourish the skin. These products are effective for anti-aging giving you results that are equal to that of plastic surgery over extended periods of time. There is evidence that a good quality peptide complex can be helpful in keeping the skin properly moisturized and thus looking younger that it would otherwise.
Peptides – Protein comprised of long segments of amino acids arranged like a chain. When collagen breaks down, short segments of amino acids are formed (tiny proteins and active molecules know and peptides), which can provide significant anti-aging and acne benefits.
Peptide Complex – Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and skin-regenerating properties improving the appearance of aging skin, firmness and fines lines/wrinkles. This is a cocktail of multiple is ingredients.