Helpful Anti-Aging Skin Tips
You can keep your skin healthy and youthful, and you can help aging skin appear more youthful, too…here are a few tips.
- Wash daily with Hydrating Cleanser to keep your skin barrier healthy and resistant to dehydration and damage. Mix in Exfoliating Powder and or Beauty or Advanced Aging Powder 2-3 times per week to help remove impurities and brighten skin.
- Alternate Hydrating Cleanser with one of our Face and Body Bars.
- Moisturize your skin! Keep it hydrated for a healthy look and to keep those fine lines away. Nourish, Daily Facial Moisturizer or Intense Hydration are all great choices for hydration.
- Use a good sunscreen. Harmful UV rays can age the skin prematurely. Avoid sunscreens with chemicals and synthetics. Our Protect powder has zinc oxide and titanium dioxide with other anti-aging and inflammation powders that blends with all skin types.
- Use at least two of the active Serums or Oils and alternate daily and or one in the morning and the other at night. i.e., Renewal in the morning and Vitamin C Complex at night. Eye Complex will compliment any of these and is a must try. For the ultimate skincare regime use Dermaki-Plex in place of any of the serums. Dermaki-Plex can be alternated with any of Dermaki’s serums.
Dermaki Anti-Aging Skincare Products
For centuries people have reverted to obscure beauty rituals claiming to be the source of the fountain of youth– Cleopatra was even known to bathe in donkey milk. But to age gracefully there isn’t just one secret, it takes a collection of products that will restore, protect, and regenerate your skin. To help you on your quest of turning back time, we’ve rounded up the best anti-aging products to introduce to your routine. From natural beauty wonders to tried-and-true cleansers, serums, oils and moisturizers – these wrinkle-reducing and glow-inducing workhorses turn back the sands of time. If you are young, don’t worry prejuvenation is what it is all about.